How to Maximize Your Digital Dollars: A Digital Marketing Workshop
in partnership with NYC-based social media consultants Melina Peterson & Bilal Zaidi
More and more customers are spending an increasing amount of time online, especially on social media, with countless businesses competing for their attention through ads and content.
This 5-day intensive workshop will equip local business owners and professionals with the digital tools necessary to optimize ad budgets and maximize their audience reach across various online platforms.
This workshop will be led by Melina Peterson and Bilal Zaidi, NYC-based digital marketing professionals from companies like Google and General Assembly with proven success building the digital strategies for startups + Fortune 500 brands such as Gap, Estee Lauder, GUESS? Jeans, Topshop and more. They will lead daily instructional sessions covering topics such as paid social, search, display, analytics, and more. The workshop will also include interactive sessions for attendees, who will present a final marketing project at the end of the course based on the topics covered throughout the week.
Topics covered will include:
– Social media advertising on Facebook + Instagram
– Fundamentals of Google (paid search + Search Engine Optimization)
– Display + video advertising
– User experience (UX) e-commerce best practices
– Google Analytics
– Proving “product market fit” through digital marketing
At the end of the 1 week course, participants will…
– Gain a foundational knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
– Understand the functionalities of different digital marketing platforms
– Be able to set up Facebook/Instagram + Google search advertising campaigns
– Analyze campaign performance on ad platforms + through Google Analytics
– Understand how to use digital marketing for early market testing and helping prove product market fit.
– Strategize a cross-platform digital marketing campaign based a business objective of the participants choosing
When: 9 AM – 5 PM, April 20-25 (Sunday-Thursday)
Where: Sirdab Lab, Dasman Complex
Early Bird Price until March 5: KD 585
Price (after March 5): KD 650
Payment plans available. Call us at 97768939 for more details.
About the Instructors:
Melina Peterson: Melina is the founder of Walk-Up Digital, an NYC-based social media advertising consultancy, a lead instructor of digital marketing at General Assembly, and mentor for entrepreneurs at startup accelerators in NYC + LA. Melina previously worked on the brand side managing digital advertising at global denim brand GUESS? Jeans and oversaw the paid social strategies for brands like Gap, Estee Lauder, Barneys New York and more on the agency side. She is also the founder of the lifestyle site, 5thfloorwalkup.com, which has been featured in publications like Refinery29 + Apartment Therapy.
Bilal Zaidi: Bilal is a former business lead at Google who has worked with leading startup + Fortune 500 brands in NYC, LA + London. He’s helped companies grow from $1mil to $100mil+ in revenue through digital marketing. Bilal also worked at the award-winning social enterprise, charity: water leading strategic partnerships with brands like WeWork, Saint Laurent & Hublot. He is the founder of, Creator Lab, a business podcast where he interviews leading entrepreneurs like Gary Vee, Daymond John & Avinash Kaushik. His show has been featured in Fast Company magazine + has listeners in 100+ countries.