The Operations Advantage
A workshop with Yasmeen Bsaiso
Have a business, but not sure how to measure performance, whether it’s for product quality, staff performance, etc?
Keep facing the same problems with business processes over and over again? Having trouble maintaining consistency?
In this workshop, you’ll gain:
- A solid understanding of process improvement techniques
- You’ll develop a unique perspective for solving operations-related problems with an entrepreneurial spirit.
By the end of the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Translate your customer’s expectations into business processes
- Create performance indicators
- Find the root causes of unsatisfactory performance
- Come up with solutions that work
- Maintain the solutions as new business processes
Who should attend: Business owners, operations managers and team members, anyone handling operations improvement projects
How much: KD 60; KD 54 for Sirdab Lab members
When: 6-9 PM, Dec 10-12 (Mon-Wed)
Where: Sirdab Lab
Sign up with a colleague or team member and get a 10% group discount.
Call us at 97768939 or email email@example.com to get register as a group.
About the Instructor:
Yasmeen is the founder of The Operations Advantage and a specialized professional in operations management. She helps local and international companies through consulting and training services. Her work focuses on designing customer experiences and creating operations systems that deliver them consistently.