A Legal Lens on Startup Investing
A seminar led by Fajer Ahmed
Are you a startup looking for investors? Or maybe you’re interested in investing in a startup?
It’s important for founders to understand the changes that take place in a startup’s legal structure post-investment. In this seminar, Fajer Ahmed will share information on:
- The legal structure of companies in Kuwait
- The types of shares available for investors at seed level
- How the legal structure of the company changes when an investor joins a company in Round 1 or 2
- How to deal with dilution
- The types of investments in Kuwait and the legal steps necessary to secure them
Who should attend: SME owners or potential owners, investors or those thinking of investing
Price: KD 15
When: 6-8 PM, Tuesday, March 27
Where: Sirdab Lab
About the speaker:
Fajer Ahmed is the Managing Partner of FTL Legal Services, a law firm that provides commercial, tech and media legal solutions. She is also a legal columnist, that focuses on making law as simple as possible and accessible through her writings. Fajer is the founder of Q8books, a nonprofit organization that aims to encourage reading and writing. She is also currently pursuing a post-graduate diploma in Entrepreneurship.