A Workshop on Personal Financing with Sunit Arora, General Manager of Nexus Group
Is your money working as efficiently as you are? Do you end up wondering where your salary went halfway through the month? Do you wish you could make your savings last longer?
In this practical workshop, we’ll break down key concepts to demonstrate how you can master your money and increase your net worth, through hands-on activities and templates.
What we’ll cover:
- Creating and maintaining a Personal Financial Road Map
- Understanding how hard currency, like US dollars or British pounds, is a more sustainable alternative to other currencies
- Building a diversified portfolio and creating multiple income streams to grow your wealth
- Planning efficiently for taxes and expenses
By the end of the workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Accelerate your savings
- Achieve future financial goals
- Enhance a quality & maintain a balance in your portfolio
- Secure financial stability
- Prepare for long term needs
- Master your money to maintain peace of mind
Price: KD 30
Price for Sirdab Lab Members: KD 27
When: 6-9 PM, Wednesday, November 6
Where: Sirdab Lab, Dasman Complex
About the instructor:
Sunit Arora is the General Manager of Nexus Group operations in Kuwait, His 36 years of experience with Nexus have given him an in-depth understanding of the Kuwait marketplace and the perceived needs of its clients.
An award-winning brokerage firm, Nexus Group is one of the largest Insurance and Financial Services Brokers in the Gulf, with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore, with strong links to the UK’s Chartered Insurance Institute.
Sunit Arora’s many awards from both Nexus and industry bodies recognize the professional competence that he has achieved. MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a world leading body of the industry, has recognized his professionalism by him holding the position of Chairman for the Middle East and Africa and also specifically for Kuwait.