Let Your Voice Be Heard
Start Your Own Podcast with Mohammed El Salloul,
Co-founder & Editor of The Divan Podcast
Do you have a message to share with the world?
Whether you’re a startup, an established company, a writer, marketer, musician, or reviewer, a podcast is a great platform to get your message out there and connect with your audience.
This 3-day workshop will teach you how to start your podcast from scratch and publish it for the world to listen to.
– A little history on the podcast and the attention it receives in our region
– Your message and how you can show the world what you are capable of
– What makes your podcast great?
3) Well-planned material
Let’s get things rolling!
– Types of Microphones
– Mixers (and whether you need one or not)
– How to set up the equipment and use it (A live demo)
– Basics of audio editing
– Most common mistakes
– Examples (A live demo)
Publishing: It’s time for everyone to listen to you
– Publishing platforms
– Setting up the RSS
– iTunes setup and updating
When: 6-8 PM, Nov 14, 15, & 16 (Mon-Wed)
Where: Sirdab Lab
Price: KD 50
About the Instructor:
Mohammed El Salloul is The Divan’s Tech Handler. He is a biomedical engineer by day and a researcher by night. He always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but found himself doing podcasts instead. He is the editor of The Divan’s podcast, and a scriptwriter of the B6a6 Show.